Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Eat, Eat, EAT!!!

So I am sittin in my bed watching TV, eating a bowl of pasta and enjoying a nice glass of wine and thought about how completely unoccupied with dieting and losing weight I've been for the past few months and I absolutely love it. The funny thing is I haven't gained any weight. I eat what I want at whatever time I want, but I make sure I don't go overboard. I make sure to eat healthy and not take in too many heavy foods and  I just feel a lot better just doing this then going on no carb diets and counting every calorie I take in. If I feel like eating, I eat and if I don't, I don't. Simple as that. I want to be able to enjoy life and food is of course is an important part of enjoying life. This does not mean go out and stuff yourself with French pastries and cake. This means enjoy eating without feeling guilty while keeping in mind that you are nourishing your body, and one's body can not be properly nourished with strawberry ice cream and macarons...a little here now and then doesn't hurt though :) I love that I am not restricting myself to a suffocating diet anymore!

Eating healthy > Eating less

And here's a picture of kimchi pasta just because I LOVE IT!!!! I know some of you may think it sounds gross, but don't judge until you've tried it. I am a kimchi monster!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment