Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Rain has come again!

What a sucky life I'm having right now!! My hmm..hmm.. dropped my laptop comp, leaving a dent on the corner! To make things worse, somehow the hardrive was found corrupted and now I have lost ALL my files!!!!!
~~~~~

I woke up around 3:30 in the AFTERNOON!!!! I was so hyper last night and everything was going so slow! I don't remember when I fell asleep.
~~~~~

With the job hunt so far I just had my 5th or 6th interview with the same company. I don't get officially hired until November :(((( So I need to find an immediate job for now until then cause I want to work NOW!!!!! Oh someone please hire me!!! Recent Economics major from UW!!!! Hire meeee!
~~~~~

To make myself feel better from the job hunt stress I got a pair of boots. Steve Madden Brio in cognac. They were originally $99.95 but I got them 20% off for $79.96! They're really cute huh? My shopping crave was satisfied and now I have to quit spending until I find a job. Hate being funded by my parents!!

It rained today for the first time in a while! Yay! back to Seattle weather again!
I'm watching the rain from the deck while eating honey nut cheerios!
peace, love & pixiedust

No comments:

Post a Comment