Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Got to find a job soon!!

Another week of job hunting and I'm getting anxious. Got an interview tomorrow morning, but I really just want things to happen faster. I've never been so eager to work before lol. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope I land something soon.

~~~~~

Johnny and Zooey's first time on a beach!
Johnny is deathly scared of water (among lots of other things) which is weird cause labradors should love water. Zooey, on the other hand, loves the water and so she had fun splashing around while Johnny whined the whole time about getting wet.

After their first splash in the water!

Johnny's favorite thing to do is lay around and be lazy.


Zooey tries to eat anything that smells like food... even banana peels :)




Puppies are almost attacked by a vicious pomeranian!
~~~~~

Made pasta with vodka sauce today! I ate so much of it I probably gained five pounds!!! Which reminds me I should really hit the gym soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog layout: clean, simple and warm colours. Well done. I hope you are successful in getting a job, my friend.

    *smiles*

    terence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dasha,
    Good luck with your job finding...i love dogs too..and i love both puppies u've got,they are so so so adorable!!!..i've got a son call MOMO (cocker spaniel),who is 1 year old..love your blog and did i mention i am your new follower :)

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete