Friday, September 4, 2009

Cooking: Phad Thai & something interesting

Had a little cooking adventure the other day! I made Phad Thai for the first time and was rather proud that it turned out pretty good especially since I had to keep tasting & adding stuff over and over again.
~~~~~
Korean Melon!!! I bought a whole box the other day, you can get it at Paldo-World or other korean food markets. I'm sure you can find them in other Asian food markets too. so good :))
~~~~~
I've also been snacking on dates since yesterday, forgot how much I love them!

~~~~~

Although the Phad Thai went well, my bf found this Sea Bass Soup recipe for us to try and we ended up making something that tasted like ginger and seawater, LOL too many clams I guess :(

~~~~~
On a side note, the interview today was so-so, not the best I have to say. It felt really routine to me, maybe it was because he was interviewing back to back all day, but the guy doing the interview probably stared more at his question sheet than anything. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment