Left work early today and thought I'd do a little ramble on here. The home is being remodeled so I'm having lots of fun shopping for tiles, paint, new furniture, etc. Thought I'd share some of my Fall Favorites. Not numbered in order of importance or anything I just felt like numbering :))
(1) Matisse Westfalen oxford booties
I got these recently on ovestock.com and I just love them plus they are quite comfortable despite their height. Thought I'd post a pic since I haven't yet.
I love wearing these with skinny jeans, skirts, dresses, everything. They just add the right amount of toughness to everything.
Clothes & Accessories
(1) Express (minus the leather) moto jacket in black
(2) Banana Republic Trenchcoat
(3) Chunky circle scarves (from various places)
(4) Goorin Brothers Bowler Hat
(5) F21 Cocktail Rings
(6) Oversized dolman sleeve sweaters (from various places)
(8)Knee High socks
(10) iphone 4
(1) Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer
(2) NYX megashine lip gloss in beige
(3) Korres lip butter in Wild Rose and Mango
(4) Stila Pretty in Paris travel palette
(5) LUSH Fresh Farmacy cleanser & Fever massage bar
(6) OPI Skinny Dip'n in Lake Michigan & Tickle My France-y
(7) NARS Angelika blush
(8) Benefit Benetint (of course!)
(9) L'oreal HIP color chrome eyeliner pencil in violet volt & black shock (goes on smoother than MAC pencils)
(10) Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner
I got to pick all the new furniture for our house and I can't wait to get my new vanity!!! It's gonna be so preetttyy. The living room and kitchen are almost done and I'm satisfied with my choice of cabinets and granite :)) I got to choose all the bathroom tile too and that's gonna be done soon too!! The remodeling has been so exciting, but tiring as well since I live out of boxes. The carpenter is building new shelves as we speak. I should probably post before and after pictures if I can.
ALSO...I am a big perfume person and maybe I should list my top favorite perfumes now that I've made recent additions to my collection.
My Favorite Fragrances
(1) Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:
I absolutely love love this smell and it literally lasts all day. I love wearing this on nights out. It's a sophisticated oriental scent. Makes me feel feminine and elegant :)))
(2) Stella by Stella McCartney:
This is more of a woodsy rose scent. I love rose scents, but I have to say this is the best one yet. Not too sweet, just how I like it. A great every day scent for me.
(3) Burberry Brit
I don't really like sweet perfumes but this ones isn't sickening to me because it seems a bit more complex. Perfect for fall and winter. It's a warm scent that reminds me of sipping hot chocolate next to a fire while its snowing outside. Lasting power is not bad
(4)Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne
This is a rosy floral scent. I love rose scents which is why I bought this perfume, although I think it could smell just a tad bit more rose and a tad less fruity. It's a great light everyday scent. The staying power is not that great, but thats probably because I'm comparing them to the Chanel perfumes.
(5) Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka
A very unique smell and one that I disliked at first, but it's quirky scent grew on me. It's a sweet and spicy scent, but one that is completely different from anything else I've smelled. It gives me a mysterious and earthy feeling.