Tuesday, April 13, 2010

San Francisco Break!

My honey and I took a trip to San Fran for the weekend to reunite with some of his family as well as take a short break from our lives in Seattle. So...here are some random pictures from our little venture.

Some graffiti that we passed on our drive through little Italy.


Biggest chinatown. Lots of chinese people. Feels like you're in a foreign country.



Eating some delicious clam chowder.


Really cute figurines at a japanese garden gift shop.

Lovely couple pic


Soaking in some sun while waiting for the cable car.

Have you ever wondered what kind of sound hummingbirds make. I sort of thought they didn't make a noise at all, but as I was watching the skyline I heard this annoying (almost like squawking) bird sound and looked over to see this tiny thing perched on the top of a street lamp. Although it's sound was not as graceful as I would have imagined, hummingbirds are a good sign.

In-n-Out. Animal fries of course

Cute little baked goodies. Love the mini turtles!

First thing I ate in San Fran was a banana split cupcake. Way too sweet.



Pics of our hotel bathroom.


The amazing dinner we had our first day there.






4 comments:

  1. i love your hair~ cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures!

    lovely to hear you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food look soooo delicious!! Man *smacks lips*
    I would love to go to San Fran one day! :)

    ReplyDelete